500 g mutton
250 grams of horse meat (flank)
75-100 g fat kurdjuchnogo
1 clove garlic
or 3-4 heads and green garlic or bulb 1 cup chopped green steppe (lady’s purse, alfalfa, etc.)
or 2 tbsp. tablespoons parsley, 1 tbsp. teaspoon chervil
1-2 tbsp. tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon flour
0.5 tsp black pepper
2.3 bay leaves
1,5 L of boiling water
1. Prepared bone mutton and horse meat (one piece), pour boiling water, boil the broth.
2. The flesh of mutton chop narrow thin strips in the form of thick noodles and fry on a sheep’s tail fat perekalennom a cauldron for 10-15 minutes, then add the diced onion and radish strips and continue to saute and simmer for another 20-25 minutes, adding as little boiling juice amount of broth. Shortly before the availability of meat add tomatoes, cut into large slices.
3. The resulting meat and vegetable sauce prepared to enter into the broth, add the bay leaf, pepper, salt and bring to a boil.
4. Simultaneously, beat eggs and milk and diluted in egg-milk mix the flour. Pour this mixture into a preheated frying pan with oil and fry. The resulting thick omelette cut in the form of a large noodles and fill them ashy-Sorpa.
5. Immediately after that pour into ashy-Sorpa herbs, minced garlic, and then give the lid without fire for 3-4 minutes.
6. Before serving, remove from broth horse meat, cut it into thin slices and drop back into the broth.
1 cup rice
50-75 g of melted butter, kurdjuchnogo lard or vegetable oil 750 g potato
2 cups sour cream
1 cup green coriander and basil
0.5 tsp paprika
4 bay leaves
Fry in pre-calcined oil or lard with chopped onions, carrots, tomatoes, and pour this mixture is 2.5 liters of water to boil, lay the washed rice, salt, 1 teaspoon of salt. When rice is half cooked, pour the pre-sliced into small pieces (1 x 0,5 cm), potatoes and sunflower again, to fill a bay leaf, pepper, and cook potatoes until tender, season after cooking spicy chopped herbs and sour cream.